Our launch-phase language-learning experiences and courses are now live! Learn more →

Spanish for teachers of Spanish

Innovative and thought-provoking refresher courses for teachers of Spanish.

Malaga beach
Spanish Refresher Courses

Courses for Teachers of Spanish

Malaca Instituto classes 26 428 293 600 450 100

Spanish for Teachers of Spanish Refresher Course

in Malaga, Spain

A course for non-native teachers looking to refresh their Spanish and language teaching skills

  • 25+
  • B2
  • 1 weeks +
Malaca Instituto classes 25 427 292 800 600 100

Intensive Spanish for Teachers of Spanish + Methodology

in Malaga, Spain

Intensive Spanish + Teaching Methodology for non native teachers of Spanish

  • 22+
  • A2
  • 1 weeks +
About us

Why choose us

Our specialist advice and knowledge—gained from our own first-hand experiences—allows us to empower individuals to achieve their language-learning goals and unlock new opportunities for personal and professional growth.


Your questions answered

Do I need a visa to learn Spanish in Spain?

Not if you are an EU citizen. If you are not an EU citizen you may need a visa so check our visa information on the Spanish visa page.

How much will a visa for Spain cost if I need one?

The visa fee is dependent on what type of visa you are applying for and how long you plan to stay. There may be other additional administration costs as well so it's worth checking. The final amount depends on the place, duration and purpose of your stay. As a general rule, you can pay the fee in your local currency to the Spanish Embassy or mission in your country of residence.

Do I need a visa to study long term Spain?

For many nationalities, if you are going to Italy to study on a language course for up to three months you will not need a visa. EU citizens do not require a visa to enter Italy or to study in Spain. If you are planning to stay in Italy for longer than three months and study in Spain at a recognised language school you may need a study visa.

Almost everyone needs a visa to study in Spain for longer than three months. Only nationals from the following countries are exempt from holding an Italian Student Visa to enter Spain: EU (European Union) countries. Switzerland.

It is really important to remember that the student visa for Spain is only an entrance visa. This means it grants you the right to enter Spain, but if you want to legally stay and study in Spain for longer than three months, you also have to apply for an Italian residence permit.

You can only apply for a Spanish residence permit in Spain. This is why an entrance visa is necessary.

You will find some useful additional information courtesy of the Spanish Governments visa guide

Let's plan your perfect language-learning experience

We're here to help answer any questions you have.